Lindsey Financial Services LLC upholds your privacy.
Your privacy is important to us. Lindsey Financial Services (LFS) maintains high standards for the protection of your privacy on our web site and all internet properties. Here is what to expect when you visit our site:
- Other than to fulfill a request from you, we won't sell, rent or share any personally-identifiable information you provide without your consent
- We won't send you any unsolicited e-mail (spam)
- No personally-identifiable information collected on this site will ever be used to affect your health insurance coverage by or premiums paid to any health insurer
- LFS privacy policies may differ at other of its websites or in its offline data collection and reporting practices
Information We Collect
Our web servers automatically capture your domain name, the IP address of the web page from which you enter our site, the pages you visit on our site and the amount of time you spend there.
- We do not collect any information that can reveal your personal identity unless you voluntarily provide it when you register to use interactive features of the site, including the Tax Credit Subsidy Calculator or Live Chat function, or to receive information from us or our partners
- We do not knowingly collect or use information from children under 18 without the consent of a parent or guardian
- Personally identifiable information voluntarily provided by you may be retained indefinitely for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
Use of Information This Site Gathers or Tracks
Any personally-identifiable information you give us will be used only to provide the product, service or information you have requested, or to support the programs for which you've registered. Unless you specifically consent to let us do so, your personally-identifiable information (e.g. email address) will not be sold, rented, licensed, or otherwise shared with third parties other than our partners as required to fulfill a request from you.
Personal information you voluntarily provide, and the non-personally identifiable information we collect in aggregate form, will not affect your insurance coverage, eligibility, premiums or claims payment by any assigned company or organization.
Making Changes to the Information you Provide to us
Information that you voluntarily provide will be maintained as long as LFS deems appropriate to fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information or until you request us to remove it.
When you visit our site, we may place a "temporary session" or a permanent cookie on your computer that will allow us to customize and enhance your experience on the site, make improvements to our site, or to report site activity. Our session cookies are not permanently stored on your computer and expire when you leave. Permanent cookies are issued only to site visitors who link the site from a search engine and are used only to permit LFS to attract qualified users to the site.
- Our cookies will never be used to track your activity on any third party web sites or to send spam, nor will they provide us with any personally identifiable information about you
- We store cookie information only in aggregate form and use the aggregate information only to make improvements to the site or in internal reports on site activity
- You may use your browser controls to refuse to allow cookies to be placed on your computer. Refusing cookies disables our ability to include information about your visit in our regular monitoring of site traffic
Sites we Link to